Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's Called a Cup...

The season is just beginning for spring sports...

McCord has never played lacrosse and in hopes of finding an alternative to football (you get to wear pads, you get to run -- a lot! and you still get to hit people), I signed him up.  After his first practice, he ran off the field and said, "Mommy, that was awesome!! I'm so glad you signed me up!"  I took that to be a very good sign!  Plus, he looked pretty awesome in his pads and helmet.  :-)  

When we got home, he jumped in the shower.  Preston, ran into the room and grabbed something off the floor.  He came running downstairs and said, "Mommy, look at this new iPhone cover I found in Cordy's room!"  Um, well, no, it's called a cup...  I guess he'll learn about those in a couple of years...



No comments: